Which countries should I register my company in?

Learn about to setup a offshore company and banking services, the forum is dedicated to discuss topics about all types and possible offshore company setups including privacy, anonymity and alternative business / company structures in low tax or no tax countries and states.
AlexDent

Which countries should I register my company in?

Post by AlexDent » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:03 pm

Which countries should I register my company in? What do you think? :?: :?: :?:

Алина Миронова

Re: Which countries should I register my company in?

Post by Алина Миронова » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:21 pm

Смотря, что за компания и какие цели являются первостепенными. Если речь идет о европейском бизнесе, то лучше всего рассматривать в данном случае Кипр. Кипр не входит в черные списки, в отличие от многих офшорных зон, и вообще славится самим низким налогообложением в европейской зоне. Из европейских стран так же можно посоветовать Лихтенштейн, который обеспечивает компании высокий корпоративный имидж, сравнимый почти со швейцарским.

Маджи

Post by Маджи » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:45 am

Initially, tell me, which country are you from? I would try to register a company in America, but it needs a lot of money!

Max1980

Post by Max1980 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:17 am

But do not forget that difficulties can also arise with Cyprus. They love the order in the documents, if there are any violations, it is better to choose someone else.

Banduran

Post by Banduran » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:20 am

Register in the UAE (Ajman, Dubai). Offshore companies in this zone are not included in any "black list", there are no restrictions on offshore operations. At the same time, zero taxes and reporting.

Vladimir.Zaharchenko

Post by Vladimir.Zaharchenko » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Luxembourg including. Clean history of offshore companies with fast registration. Same conditions of taxes and fees.

Gor671

Post by Gor671 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:15 am

The most reasonable solution is to view the rating of offshore zones, it is constantly changing. Choose should be guided by geographical or other interests and opportunities, everything is very individual. :|